Xbox is a video game brand owned by Microsoft that’s wildly popular with young people. Sometimes people get the 0x87e11838 Xbox error code and don’t know what it means. In this case, this article on ThinkMatrics Website will help you fix it.
There’s no official fix for the 0x87e11838 error code because it’s new. Xbox players get this error when they launch a game. It happens when a game can’t synchronize its data with the servers, according to Xbox Insiders. Server problems cause this issue. There’s no official Xbox support for this error, but it’s similar to error code 0x838601e7, which there is. How can you fix it?
How to fix Xbox error code 0x87e11838
This is a list of things you can try to fix Xbox 0x87e11838 error code:
1. Check Xbox Servers Status
Check that the Xbox server is working. It’s possible you missed the maintenance notification. Xbox isn’t accessible during that time.
If you want to check the status of different Xbox services, you can go to the official Xbox support site.
2. Check the Internet Connection
It’s easy to check your internet speed. Check out your other devices to see if they work. You can also test network speed by following these steps.
- The first thing you need to do is press the Xbox button on your controller.
- In the guide, click Profile & System.
- Choose General in Settings, then Network settings.
- Check your Internet performance by selecting Test network speed & statistics.
Here are some ways to improve your Internet connection if it turns out that it’s your connection.
- Connect and disconnect your internet.
- Get a better signal somewhere else.
- Restart your modem and router.
- Make sure the cable isn’t damaged.
- Connect your computer to Ethernet.
Also read: Step-by-Step Guide to Fix iPhone Boot Loop on iOS 16/15/14
3. Get your Xbox’s cache cleared
Sometimes the problem is the cache on your console, which can cause conflicts. Power cycling is the best way to clear your console’s cache. The best way to do that is to turn your console off completely. Unplug it when it’s off. Turn it back on after five minutes.
The best thing to do if none of these methods work, and you’re still having problems with Xbox Error Code 0x87e11838, is to contact Xbox Support. You can do this with the Xbox Report a Problem app.
Also read: Roblox Error Code 529
4. Restart the Xbox Console
When you find that the Internet is performing well, you can try rebooting your Xbox console and see if that helps.
- To open Power Center, press and hold the Xbox button.
- Select Restart the console.
- You can check if it’s fixed then.
Also read: Troubleshooting the System Service Exception Error In Windows
5. Play with the account you bought it with
You won’t be able to play or launch a game or app if you have purchased it from another profile or account, but you’re signed in with another Xbox account, so you might be getting this Xbox error 0x87e11838 when you launch it. In this case, you have to use the Xbox account that bought the game.
If someone else bought the game (your friend or relative), you can use your Xbox console as the owner’s home Xbox to play it. Here’s how:
- Log in with your Xbox owner account
- To open the guide, press Xbox on your controller
Here’s how to get to My home Xbox:
Go to My home Xbox > Profile & system > Settings > General > Personalization
- Choose Make this my home Xbox.
6. Delete Locally Saved Data
Xbox error code 0x87e11838 can occur if your console’s local data is corrupted. You can try deleting locally saved data to see if it fixes the problem.
- Press the Xbox button to open the guide.
- Follow this path:
Profile & system > Settings > System > Storage
- Choose Local saved games.
- Then you can delete unnecessary data.
To sum up, 0x87e11838 Xbox error codes can be frustrating for gamers, but the good news is that you can troubleshoot and fix them. There are several solutions you can try if you’re having problems with your network connection, software, or hardware. You can reach out to Xbox support or a professional repair service if all else fails. If you keep these tips in mind, you’ll be back gaming in no time.