In today’s world, printers have become indispensable in almost every area. Whether you are a school, college, or any large commercial organization, everyone needs a good printer. HP is one of the most popular electronics companies in the world and holds its position by providing a wide selection of high-quality printers. You will be captivated by the printing machines provided by this corporation. Quality printing, cost-effective printing, and easy navigation are enough to mesmerize you. As with all electronic appliances, even printers have flaws. So keep reading if you’re looking for how to fix HP Printer Error Code e2.
It’s not uncommon for HP printers to have technical malfunctions, and one of those is Error Code e2. If you’ve encountered this dilemma and want to know how to fix it, you’re at the right place. Right here on this blog from Thinkmatrics, we’ll give you an instruction manual on how to fix it.
HP Printer Error E2: What does it mean?
You need to understand what error E2 means and why it occurs if you’d like to fix an HP printer error code E2. The error is usually caused by printers not communicating correctly with the system.
This happens when your computer and printer aren’t connected correctly or when they don’t have a good relationship with each other. It might also happen when you use a paper size different from the printout’s sheet size. No matter what happens, you’ll be unable to print anything. Luckily, you can fix it with a few steps.
Also Read: How To Fix Adobe Creative Cloud Error 205
What You’ll Need to Fix an HP Printer Error Code e2
You need two things to fix HP printer error code e2:
- Login to the admin panel
- Internet with high speed
How to Fix HP Printer Error E2 in Simple Steps
You can’t print anything in this case, but don’t worry. You can get rid of this problem quickly by performing trouble-free troubleshooting processes.
1. Basic Troubleshooting
- Press cancel to clear the current print jobs.
- Adjust the print settings to get the best results.
- Select Print from the File menu to get to the General Settings in Printer.
- Go to the printer’s properties and settings.
- Set up the paper and settings to print.
- Click ‘Ok,’ then ‘Print.’
2. Use The Right Paper Size To Solve E2 Error On An HP Printer.
Here’s how to fix it.
- Choose a file to print.
- Click on the file to open it.
- Click Print.
- Go to HP Printer > Properties > Paper/Quality.
- Choose Default Print Settings, then select More.
- Select the right paper size for your HP printer.
- Click Print > OK.
Run a print test to see if the e2 error has been fixed. If it hasn’t, adjust the paper size and length.
Also Read: How to Fix Epson Printer Error 000041
3. Change The Paper’s Length Or Size.
Here’s how to fix HP Printer Error Code e2.
- press (Windows+R) to make your paper size.
- Write Control Printers, then OK.
- From the recently opened window, pick your printer.
- Right-click the printer to access Printer Preferences.
- Save your paper size settings by choosing advanced > Paper Size.
When you’re done, print a test to see if the issue is resolved. If not, go to the next step.
This is how to fix HP Error Code e2. Following the steps mentioned above, you can fix the Error Code e2 easily and instantly. You’ve got our hope that the measures mentioned earlier have resolved your concern. If the problem persists, we suggest you activate online chat to get more help regarding your HP Printer issues.